- Highly spirited students, Both boys and girls of our college have excelled in sports too under the expert and committed coaching of our Assistant Professor Dr Narender Kumar. They exuberantly participate in many events like Handball, Yoga, Weight Lifting, Power Lifting, Taekwondo, Athletics, Cricket, Kabaddi, Boxing, Gymnastics, Judo etc. at various levels.
Sports Achievements- (2011-2012)
- Gold Medal by Mr. Parvender Hooda, in South Asian Games held at Colombo, Sri Lanka, in Judo
- Gold Medal by Mr. Parvender Hooda, BA-I in Judo Championship held at Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Gold Medal by Ms. Durga Arya B.Com-I in Archery championship
- 4th Position by Santosh Upreti in Weight Lifting Championship
- Best Archery - Somvart of B.Com-I in Haryana State Archery Championship.
- Best Archery - Durga Arya of B.Com-I in Haryana State Archery Championship.
- Gold Medal - Santosh Upreti of M.Sc (P) in Weight Lifting
Achievements by Sports Category
- In cricket keeping with the current craze that Cricket attaches with it, our cricket team has made our head held high by bringing marvelous laurels.
- Silver Medal- was won by our Cricket Team in the Inter Zonal Cricket Tournament held at Dronacharya Govt. College, Gurgaon.
- 03 Gold Medals were won by our students in Power-Lifting in Inter-College Tournament held at M.D.U. Rohtak.
- One Gold Medal was won by our student in Power-Lifting in Senior State Competition, Haryana.
- Two Gold Medals were won by our students at State Level in the Second Open NCR Invitational Taekwando Championship-2011 held at Talkatora Indoor Stadium, New Delhi.
- One Gold Medal was won by our student at District Level in the 11th District Taekwando Championship 2011-12.
- Two Gold and One Silver Medal was won by our students at District Level at District Archery Championship, Faridabad.
- One Bronze Medal was won by our student at State Level in Senior Women Boxing Championship.
09:00 am - 16:30 pm
11:30 am - 11:30 am
12:00 pm - 13:00 pm
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
11:00 am - 14:15 pm