• Guinness Book of Records for delivering the “Biggest Business Lesson” in the category of Education, 2011.
• Asia Book of Records for delivering the Largest Business Lesson to the Maximum number of Participants, 2011.
• India Book of Records for Patronizing the “Biggest Business Lesson.” (24 August, 2011)
• Award of Honour by National Integrated Forum of Artists & Activists. (2013)
• Certificate of Recognition by National Integrated forum of Artists and Activists in Appreciation of the Efforts in organizing the ‘Colours of India’ at IGCIC, Phoenix, 2014.
Honors by Hon’ble Governor:
• Hon’able Governor-cum-President, Indian Red Cross Society, Haryana State Branch with ‘ Youth Red Cross Shield for College’ for the year 2017-18 on 30th August, 2019 at Haryana Raj Bhawan, Chandigarh.
• Governor of Haryana, Prof. (Sh.) Kaptan Singh Solanki with ‘Souvenir’ of Haryana Red Cross for his unmatchable and effective contribution in the field of Blood Donation for Youth Red Cross on 10th September 2016.
• Hon’ble Governor of Haryana, Prof.(Sh.) Kaptan Singh Solanki with ‘Souvenir’ consecutively for the second time for his outstanding contribution to various social causes on 20th January, 2018.
• Honored by Chairperson, National Commission for Women and Chairperson, Haryana State Commission for Women for Campaign- ‘Building a Safe City for Women’. (2013)
• Certificate of Appreciation by Haryana State Legal Services Authority for participating in the Legal Literacy Campaign launched by Haryana State Legal Services Authority, Chandigarh in 28th Surajkund International Craft Mela, 2014.
• Shiksha Senani Award by Haryana Kala Parishad, Haryana Sahri Vikas Pradhikarn and Brij Natak Mandali for incredible contribution and efforts in the field of Higher Education, 2014.
• Excellent Principal Award by National Haryana Education Summit & Awards in Haryana Award, 2015.
• Certificate of Appreciation in the field of Blood Donation by Indian Red Cross Society on 4th, March, 2005.
• Honored by ‘Deputy District Commissioner’, Faridabad for outstanding services in the field of Blood Donation, First Aid and Home Nursing, 2006.
• ‘District Administration Award’ by Red Cross Society, District Faridabad on Republic Day Celebration-2006.
• Honored by ‘Indian Red Cross Society’ for his appreciable work in the field of Blood Donation. (June, 2006)
• Honored by ‘Indian Red Cross Society District Branch’, Faridabad for outstanding contribution and extending support for implementation of St. John Activities (October, 2007)
• Commendation Certificate by Mr. Randeep S. Surjewala, Hon’ble Power Minister, District Administration Faridabad in recognition of the outstanding work done in the field of Education and Social Services on Republic Day 2008.
• Certificate of Appreciation by Indian Red Cross Society District Branch Faridabad for his outstanding contribution and extending support for promotion of Blood Donation programme on the occasion of World Blood Donor Day. (June, 2008)
• Certificate of Appreciation by the District Administration, Faridabad for his commendable work in the field of Life Saving Programme by organizing Blood Donation Camps (April, 2010).
• Certificate of Appreciation by Indian Red Cross Society and St. John Ambulance Association, Faridabad in appreciation of the outstanding services rendered in connection with promotion of First Aid and Home Nursing Training (November, 2010).
• Honored by District President, District Congress Committee, Faridabad for his commendable service, 2011.
• Best Counsellor, State Level by Youth Red Cross Training Camp, Haridwar, 2014-15.
• Appreciation Certificate by District Branch, Faridabad, Indian red Cross Society for commendable work in the field of Life saving Programmes by organizing Blood Donation/Multiple Blood Donation/Motivation for Blood Donation, 2014-15.
• Certificate of Appreciation by District Red Cross Society Faridabad and Rotary Club Sanskar, Faridabad for valuable contribution in the Field of Social Work. (2015)
• Appreciation Certificate for commendable work in the field of life saving programmes by organizing Blood Donation Camps/Multiple Blood Donation/Motivation for Blood Donation/ Motivation for Blood Donation during the year 2017-18 by Indian Red Cross Society, District Branch, Faridabad.
• Red Cross Society & Rotary Club of Faridabad “ Appreciated” & awarded Dr. Satish Ahuja for his valuable contribution in the Blood Donation Movement 2017-2018 (14.06.2018)
• Honored by MDU, Rohtak for Extra Ordinary Contribution to the promotion of Extramural Activities of the University, 2007.
• Certificate of Appreciation by Students’ Welfare Department MDU Rohtak, for services rendered for the upliftment of cultural activities among students during the Zonal and Inter-Zonal Youth Festival 2007-2008. (March,2008)
• Honored with the Certificate of Appreciation by ‘Dean Students’ Welfare Office’, MDU Rohtak’ for rendering Services for the Upliftment of Cultural Activities during Zonal and Inter Zonal Youth Festival-Gurgaon Zone. (March,2011)
• Honored as the Organizer of the Zonal Youth Festival 2012-2013.
• Honored with the Certificate of Appreciation by Dean Students’ Welfare Office’, MDU Rohtak’ for his services for the upliftment of cultural activities during Zonal and Inter Zonal Youth Festival-Gurgaon Zone. (March,2013& March,2014)
• Award of Excellence honored by SGT University Gurgaon in the year 2014, for Dedicated and Devoted contribution in the field of Academics, Administration and overall institutional development in National Capital Region.
• Certificate of Appreciation by Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentaenary, University for unique contribution in the field of Education in NCR (2014).
• Certificate of Appreciation as a Jury Member at Zonal Youth Festival by M.D.U., Rohtak, 2015.
• Honored as Chief Guest at All India Inter University Roller Sports and Roller Hockey (mw) Championship 2018-19 organized by MDU Sports Council.
Honors by DAVC Managing Committee, New Delhi
• Honored by DAV College Managing Committee on Mahatma Hans Raj Birthday Celebration in recognition of his Meritorious Services in the field of Education(09-05-2008)
• Letter of Appreciation by President D.A.V College Managing Committee and Arya Pradeshik Pratinidhi Sabha, for outstanding participation in the Zonal Youth Festival -2010.
Positions and Responsibilities:
• President of MDU Sports Council, Rohtak from 13.12.2018 to 30.06.2020
• Vice President, Principal Association, MD University Rohtak Zone
• District Zonal Convener of Youth Red Cross Committee (Oct 2014)
• Co- ordinator of Spot Evaluation, MDU, Rohtak since 2006
• Nodal Officer, MDU Examination, District Faridabad since 2006
• Academic Council, MDU, Rohtak 2008 to 2010
• Court, MDU, Rohtak 2009 to 2011
• Executive Council Sports Board M.D. University, Rohtak from 04.02.2008 to 03.02.2010
• Executive Council, M.D. University, Rohtak from 01.02.2019 to 30.06.2020
• Member and Zonal Convener of Youth Red Cross, M.D. University, Rohtak for the session 2014-1 5, 2018-19 & 2019-20.
• Student Welfare Committee M. D. University, Rohtak
• Selection Committee of Principal of M. D. University and DAVCMC, New Delhi
• Evaluation and Re-evaluation Committee, M. D. University, Rohtak
• St. John Ambulance, Haryana, State Centre
• Indian Red Cross Society, Haryana State Branch
Member of (Colleges/Institutes/Schools/Others)
• Governing Body of Hans Raj College, New Delhi
• Governing Body of DAV Institute of Management, NH-03, NIT Faridabad
• Governing Body of DAV Public Schools under the direct control of DAVCMC, New Delhi
• Selection Committee for Consortium for Education & Communication
• Selection Committee of Modern Delhi Public School, Faridabad
• Committee regarding Introduction of Disaster Management and Moral values
• Advisory Board Sant Sahitya Academy
• Panel of Gyani- The Biz Quiz’ by Institute for Technology & Management for Bridging Industry- Institution gap for training and placement officer
• DAV Public School, Sainik Colony,Sector-49, Faridabad
• District Nodal Officer for “Systematic Voter Education and Electoral Process (SVEEP)”.
Honors (by LIONS CLUB)
• Honored as the Best Teacher Award, 2003 by Governor Lions Club, District 321A
• Appreciation Letter by Board of Directors, Lions Club Faridabad Maitree in Recognition of the laudable services rendered to the cause of Education. (August,2006)
• Honored by Lions Club Surya, Faridabad for outstanding contribution towards strength and growth of the Society. (2011-2012)
• Best Secretary of the Region by Region Chairperson of The International Association of Lions Club.(2013)
• Certificate of Membership by the International Association of Lions Club. (2012-2013 & 2013-2014)
• Honored by ‘International Association of Lions Club’ for his Participation in Schooling and Seminar to Educate Club Leaders, 2016.
• Honored on the auspicious occasion of Eyes & Organ Donation Awareness Seminar by Lions International, Faridabad. (22.01.2016)
• Appreciation for Installation Ceremony in recognition of distinguished services, loyalty and devotion to the society by Lions Club Faridabad Surya District 321-A1 on 25.12.2016.
• Honored by Lions Club Faridabad Surya in recognition of Distinguished Services to the society at 9th Installation Ceremony on 7th October, 2017.
• Honored as ‘Charter President’ by Lion Gurucharan Khurana, at 10th Installation Ceremony of Lions Club Faridabad Surya District 321-A1 on 5th September, 2018.
• Honored with the title ‘Jewel of the Region’ at Manthan – Region Conference for his distinguished services, loyalty & devotion towards Society by Lions Club Faridabad Surya. (2018)
Awards / Certificates (LIONS CLUB)
• Award of Honour by Sh. R.K. Sharma, Lions Club, Faridabad-Old District 2007-08.
• Appreciation Award by Lions Club Faridabad Metropolitan recognition of his distinguished services, dedication and devotion. (2010)
• Award of Honour by The International Association of Lions Club in recognition of commitment and dedicated support to the District during 2011-12,2012-2013.
• Award of Honour by District Governor, International Lions Club for building excellence relation and unmatchable support (October, 2012)
• Annual District Award the Highest Appreciation Award by Lions Club International in recognition of his distinguished services, loyalty and devotion, 2012.
• Lions Gallantry Award for his services to the less fortunate people of the society (November,2012)
• Pillar of the Region Award by Region Chairperson Lions Club Faridabad, 2013.
• Certificate of Appreciation by the District Administration, Faridabad for commendable work in the field of Life Saving Programme by organizing Blood Donation Camps (January, 2013)
• Annual District Award the Highest Appreciation Award by Lions Club International in recognition of his distinguished services, loyalty and devotion, 2014.
• Honored the ‘District Award 2014’, for District 321-A1, by Lions Club Faridabad Surya for unflinching Contribution towards Community Service and for being the outstanding Zone Chairperson.
• Appreciation Award for his unmatchable works in the society by Lions Club Faridabad Surya (2015-16).
• Appreciation Award for Meritorious Service for Excellent contribution in the field of Humanitarian Services by The International Association of Lions Clubs, Faridabad (2016).
• Region Award as Zone Chairperson-I in recognition of distinguished service, loyalty & Devotion to the society by Lions Club Faridabad Surya (2017).
• Award of Honour with the title “Star of the District” in recognition of Outstanding Contribution towards Humanitarian Service Projects & Fulfilling our Motto “We Serve” by The International Association of Lions Clubs, District 321-A1 (2017-2018).
• Honored with District Award 2018-19 , Presented by Lion Tejpal Khillan, District Governor with the title ‘Star of the District’ in an event organized by Lions International Faridabad, 321-A1.
• Appreciation Certificate by Lions Club of Faridabad Metropolitan on 19.12.1999.
• Appreciation Certificate as President of Lions Club of Faridabad Metropolitan on 2nd February,2003.
• Honored by Sant Bhagat Singh Ji Maharaj Charitable Trust for rendering Meritorious Services. (2008)
Honors (by Other Clubs and Societies)
• Honoured by “Foundation against Thalassaemia” for his outstanding contribution in Social Welfare Services Certificate was awarded by ‘Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam’, Former President of India’. (2008)
• Honored by ‘Shri Krishna Seva Sadan’ for arranging food for the needy and helpless families. (2009)
• Honored by ‘Paryavaran Sanrakhan Samiti’ for helping in the development of Eco-Friendly Environment. (2009)
• Honored by ‘Shahid Bhagat Singh Seva Sadan’, Faridabad’ for his contribution in organizing Blood Donation Camps (October,2010)
• Honored by Sai Dham Shikshak Samman for Outstanding Contribution as a Teacher (4 September,2011)
• Honored by ‘Rank Bandhu Sahitya Academy’, Faridabad’ with Rank Bandhu Shiksha Shiromani Samman for commendable contribution in the field of Education (14 September,2011)
• Honored by Chetna Welfare Society, Faridabad’ for his outstanding contribution in Social Welfare. The award was presented by Honorable Minister of Labor & Public Relations, Govt. of Haryana. (November,2011)
• Honored by The Lok Uthan Club, Faridabad’ for rendering unmatched Social Services. (2011-2012)
• Appreciation Letter from Mahavir International, Faridabad for organizing Blood Donation camp (2012).
• Manav Shaan Samman by Sh. Narender Chanchal, V.K.V. Entertainment, J.M.D. Group and Foundation Against Thalassemia, Faridabad for altruistically social service for kids suffering from Thalassemia, 2015.
• Letter of Appreciation for donating his father’s eyes by Sant Bhagat Singh Ji Maharaj Charitable Eye Hospital on 29.11.2016.
• Awarded with Sant Gaurav Samman on the event of Annual Function conducted by Sant Sahitya Academy on 10 December, 2017.
• Honored on the 32nd Programme on Organ Donation by ‘Dadhichi Deh Daan Samiti’ on 22 April, 2017.
• Awarded with Loh Purush Samman for his marvelous contribution for social welfare by an NGO ‘Aazadi Ke Shehzade’ in 2018.
• Honored by Prayas Region IV, 2019 as ‘Motivator and Markdarsak’ in recognition of his distinguished services, loyalty and devotion to the society.
• ‘Guest of Honor’ at One Day State Level Seminar or Vastu Science for Common Ma, April 21, 2019 organized by society of Vastu Science (Regd.)
• Sai Dham Gyan Puruskar 2015’ by Shri Moti Lal Gupta, Founder, Chairman, Shridib Sai Baba Temple Society in recognition of significant contribution in the field of Education.
• My Theatre Award, 2014’ for his unmatchable and dedicated contribution in the field of Education by Haryana Kala Parishad and Brijok Natak Mandal.
• Certificate of Recognition for spreading the drive messages across the world to help people grow spiritually & attain holistic health & happiness by SIGFA Solutions, 2008.
• Certificate of Honor by Sunflag Pahuja Centre for Blood Disorders, Sunflag Hospital and Research Centre for outstanding contribution in service to Humanity, 2012.
• Certificate of Appreciation by International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKON) for sincere and dedicated service during Srila Prabhupada’s Book Distribution Marathon, 2012.
Honors by (Schools, Colleges and Institutions)
• Guest of Honour by DAV Public School, Sector-14, Faridabad in Inter-Zonal Tournament-2006.
• Honored at Govt. College, Faridabad for being a Jury Member in Zonal Youth Festival. (07-11-2009)
• Letter of Appreciation by Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Society for being Excellent Director on Education Committee of Shirdi Sai Baba School, 2010.
• Letter of Appreciation by Sh.G.P Chopra, President D.A.V College Managing Committee, New Delhi and Arya Pradeshik Pratinidhi Sabha for outstanding achievements in academics sports and games (2010).
• Honored of the presence by B.M.D. Convent School, Faridabad, 2015.
• Honored as Manager at Silver Jubilee Celebration-“Jhankar” by D.A.V. Public School, Palwal. (01.01.2016)
• Special Invitee at Zonal Youth Festival, Gurgaon Zone by Govt. College (20 - 22, October 2016)
• Letter of Appreciation for the Best and Longest running Principal by BBA Department, DAV Centenary College, Faridabad 2017.
• Chief Guest at Athletic Meet organized by DAV Public School, NTPC, Faridabad (2018-19).
• ‘Special Honor’ provided by Indian Red Cross, Faridabad, as ‘District Youth Camp’ in an event ‘#Youth4cchange’ 2018-19 organised at DAV Centenary College, Faridabad.
• Honored as the Hero of the Day in Two- Day Cultural Proramme-‘Rangmanch 2k19’ organized by DAV Centenary College, Faridabad. (18-19 April 2019)
• Honored in One Day National Conference on the topic ‘Relevance of Indian Folk Literature in Modern Age’ organized by DAV Centenary College, Faridabada (2019).
• ‘President’ at Annual Function-Namami Gange (2019) organised by DAV Public School NTPC, Faridabad.
• Letter of Appreciation for being the Panel Member at Gyani-The Bizz Quiz on Bridging Industry-Institution Gap for “Training & Placement Officers” organised by Institute for technology and Management.
• ‘Award for Excellence’, ‘Sanad’ by DAV Institute of Management Faridabad for the extra ordinary effort towards achieving Ecstasy-2007.
• Certificate of Excellence by D.A.V. Institute of Management in recognition of contribution to the Institute during 1997-2007
Honored as Chief Guest/ Guest of Honor:
• At All India Inter University E-Sports(M&W) Championships 2017-2018 organized by M.D.U, Rohtak (10th-12th April, 2018).
• By Faridabad District Chess Association in Open Rapid Chess Tournament-2009.
• At Karam Chand Sharma Memorial Carom Tournament organized by Faridabad District Carom Association (4th-6th August, 2016).
• At 16th Inter-School Carom Championship and 17th Faridabad District Carom Championship held on 26th -28th November, 2016 organized at K.L. Mehta Dayanand Public High School, 5/E/55, Faridabad.
• At Carom Championship for Differently Abled organized by Faridabad District Association on March 2017.
• At Valedictory Ceremony of International Conference, by Institute of Management & Technology, Faridabad, 2012.
• By DAV Centenary College in International Conference on the Power of Inner Peace, 2014.
• At Annual Fest Organized by B.M.D. Convent School, Saroorpur, Durga Colony, Faridabad (2015).
• By Govt. College, Kheri, Gujran as ‘Chief Guest’ at Annual Prize Distribution Function (16.02.2018).
• By MAA Omvati Degree College, Faridabad-Hassanpur in Zonal Youth Festival.
• By D.A.V Public School , Faridabad at All India Mahatma Hansraj Inter Zonal Tournament, 2006
• At Valedictory Function Mahavidyalaya, Palwal in National Seminar, organized by Department of Commerce, 2012.
• By D.A.V Public school, Beri (Jhajjar) on Annual Function, 2015.
• At Annual Sports Day-2017 organized by DAV Public School, NTPC, Faridabad.
• As ‘Special Guest’ at Athletic Meet organized by DAV Public School, NTPC, Faridabad (2018-19).
• As ‘Chief Guest’ on Annual Function at K.L. Mehta, Dayanand Public High School, Faridabad (28.07.2019).
• SIGFA Solutions- an NGO
• Palwal District Badminton Association
• Mind Guru-Magazine with ISSN
• Amazing Technologies-Magazine with ISSN
• Empowered Mind-Magazine with ISSN
• DAVCC’s Advance Management Research: An International Journal(AMRIJ) with ISSN
• ‘Perianth’-A Refereed Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences with ISSN
• International Journal on ‘The Eternal Quest of Mankind’ with ISSN