National Level Short Film Making competition on “The Family Time”
N(How a student handles his/her family life besides his/her educational life during lockdown)
All students are hereby invited to participate in National Level Short Film Making Competition. All Short Films should reach latest by 5th June, 2020.
OBJECTIVE: The Short Film Making Competition at National level aims to encourage the hidden talent of the students who aspire to create something that will educate and inspire the viewers. In the wake of Covid-19 not only India but the whole planet has gone tipsy turvy. We would like to see how the budding creative directors show case their skills by showing how every individual in the family contributes his/her best to manage the family time such as by helping in household chores or kids giving away their money from their piggy banks to their parents.
- Please send Short Film(s) only through email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scanned copy of student’s College Identity Card along with the name of teacher incharge should be clearly mentioned in the Short Film.
- Maximum Two Short Films from one college shall be entertained.
- There is no registration fee for the event.
- Participants will be issued e-certificate for participation.
- The winner of competition will be informed telephonically or via e-mail.
- The Short Film send by the participants will be posted on Youtube and Face book by the host college/DAVCC. Factors such as maximum likes and encouraging comments along with other factors will also be a part of judgement criteria in the process of adjudging the best film/winner and winning amount will be paid online.
- Decision of the Jury will be Final.
- The Duration of the Short Film must be between 2 to 5 minutes.
- Since this is a Short Film competition, only Short Films should be submitted. Documentary Short Film will not be entertained. Animation is allowed while making the Short Film.
- The Film must not contain any copyrighted work.
- The film must not contain anything which is against the interest of the Nation.
- The language of the Short film can either be in Hindi or English.
- The participant must be a citizen and resident of India.
- Credit and appreciation will be given to the cast and the crew in the film in the form of e-certificate but winning amount will be paid only to the Director of the short film. The director of such Short Film must be a student only.
- Students of DAVCC, FBD cannot participate in this competition. However, they are allowed to submit their Short Film and the best Short Film will be screened on 5th June, 2020.
- Cash Prize for the winners are as follows:
For any query feel free to contact at 9953896940/8178581877 and mail us at email@example.com
|Event Coordinator||Conveners||Organising Secretaries|
|Dr. Satish Ahuja||Dr. Suniti Ahuja||Ms. Lalita Dhingra|
|Principal||Sh. Mukesh Bansal||Mr. Ravi Kumar|
|Mr. Saroj Kumar|
Teachers’ Committee Students’ Committee
Ms. Sonia Bhatia Ms. Palak Aggarwal
Ms. Arti Kumari Mr. Aditya Raj
Ms. Bindu Roy Mr. Govind
Ms. Suman Taneja Mr. Mohit Choudhary
Ms. E.H. Ansari Ms. Kunjdeep
Mr. Pankaj Jha Ms. Adibah Parwez
Ms. Priya Sethi Mr. Nikhil